St. Catharines is a recreational jewel set on the shore of Lake Ontario, just below the stunning Niagara Escarpment. For families or individuals alike, there is no shortage of opportunities for residents to enjoy an active lifestyle -- even in winter.
Spring / Summer 2017 Leisure Guide
Four ways to get the Leisure Guide
- Look for it inside the St. Catharines Standard on March 2
- View an eBook version of the Leisure Guide
- Download a PDF of the Leisure Guide
- Pick up a copy of the Leisure Guide at one of these locations:
- City Hall
- St. Catharines Kiwanis Aquatics Centre
- Seymour-Hannah Sports and Entertainment Centre
- St. Catharines older adult centres and community centres
Spring / Summer Program Registration
Registration for spring/summer recreation programs is available at these locations:
- Citizens First counter at City Hall - 50 Church St., Second Floor
- Seymour-Hannah Sports and Entertainment Centre - 240 St. Paul St. W
- St. Catharines Kiwanis Aquatics Centre - 425 Carlton St.
- Go to www.stcatharines.ca/ePlay
- Click the link titled "Log in or request a Client Barcode (Login ID)/PIN Number reset"
- Enter your ID and PIN
- To request a new ID and Pin, click the link titled "Obtain your Client Barcode (Login ID) and PIN Number"
- If you've forgotten your ID or Pin, click the link titled "Log in or request a Client Barcode (Login ID)/PIN Number reset"
- Enter the 5-digit code(s) for the program(s) you're interested in
- Pay using Visa or MasterCard.
- You will receive email confirmation upon completion (keep this for income tax purposes)
Public Skating and Hockey Schedule
The City of St. Catharines operates three arenas with seven ice pads conveniently located throughout the city. They provide citizens and visitors with the opportunity to get involved in a wide variety of healthy activities for all ages and skill levels.
Download our Public Skating and Hockey Schedule (PDF format) to view dates, times and locations in one document, or view our Arenas and Ice Rinks page for additional information.