Parking Ticket Payment
For your convenience, the City of St. Catharines accepts online parking ticket payments using Visa or MasterCard.
Please note: A convenience fee of $1.95 per ticket is charged by Paymentus, the City's online ticket payment provider.
Using the Paymentus payment service
Please have the following items available before starting your transaction:
- Ticket number
- Vehicle license plate number
- Visa or MasterCard credit card information, including the three-digit security code
- Please disable any pop-up blockers, as the payment screen will open in a new window
- Overdue payments cannot be processed online
- Tickets will be available for online payment two business days after the date of issue
- Each ticket must be entered separately
- Payments made before 8 p.m. will be processed the next business day
- To avoid conviction and additional court costs, payments must be made at least two business days prior to the set fine payment due date
- If you have received a subsequent notice, payment must be made at least two business days prior to the due date
For 24/7 assistance with online payments, please call Paymentus at 1.800.420.1663