Parking Ticket Payment
For your convenience, the City of St. Catharines accepts online parking ticket payments using Visa or MasterCard.
A convenience fee of $1.95 per ticket is charged by Paymentus, the City's online ticket payment provider.
Tickets will be available for online payment two business days after the date of issue.
Using the Paymentus payment service
Please have the following items available before starting your transaction:
- Ticket number
- Vehicle license plate number
- Visa or MasterCard credit card information, including the three-digit security code
- Please disable any pop-up blockers, as the payment screen will open in a new window
- Overdue payments cannot be processed online
- Each ticket must be entered separately
- Payments made before 8 p.m. will be processed the next business day
- To avoid conviction and additional court costs, payments must be made at least two business days prior to the set fine payment due date
- If you have received a subsequent notice, payment must be made at least two business days prior to the due date
For 24/7 assistance with online payments, please call Paymentus at 1.800.420.1663