Enjoy a leisurely skate with family and friends. Everyone is welcome!
Public Skating at Seymour-Hannah Sports and Entertainment Centre
240 St. Paul Street West
- Tuesdays and Thursdays: 11:15 a.m. to 1:15 p.m.
- Sundays: 1:15 p.m. to 3:15 p.m. (starts July 3)
- Cancellation dates: July 26, 28, August 2, 4
|Age and Fees||Single Admission||Clip Card (12 visits)|
|Child/Youth (17 years & under)||$2.25||$22.60|
|Adults (18-64 years)||$3.50||$35.00|
|Seniors (65+ years)||$2.25||$22.60|
*Family fee applies to immediate family living in the same household
Admission and Supervision Requirements
- Schedules and fees are subject to change.
- Chairs, sleds, pylons, hockey sticks, pucks and other obstructions are not permitted on the ice surface.
- Food and drink are not permitted on the ice surface or players bench.
- No horseplay.
- Games such as tag or racing, as well as backwards skating, figure skating maneuvers or erratic skating are not permitted.
- Refrain from carrying children.
- No more than 2 people are permitted to hold hands.
- No chain skating.
- Do not throw ice or snow.
- Please skate at a sensible speed.
- Adhere to the directions of arena staff members.
- No sitting on the boards.
- All children 12 and under must be supervised on or off the ice by an adult during public skating.
- Sign-ins will not be accepted until ½ hour prior to program start time
- Proof of payment (i.e. Hand Stamp) may be required prior to entering ice surface
- Profanity and improper behavior will not be permitted
- Report all accidents or injuries to arena staff members immediately
- No headsets, cell phones or handheld electronic devices are to be used while skating
- All participants must wear skates while on the ice surface
- Alcoholic beverages, illegal substances, or anyone under the influence will not be permitted on the premises