The Leisure Guide is a semi-annual resource guide published annually in March and August listing recreational programming offered by the City of St. Catharines.
Spring / Summer 2017 Leisure Guide
The Leisure Guide has a new look that we can't wait to share with you! New design, more pictures and much more.
The spring / summer 2017 Leisure Guide will be available Thursday, March 2.
- The guide will be distributed with the St. Catharines Standard
- PDF and e-book versions will also be available online as of March 2
Registration for spring and summer recreation programs opens shortly after the distribution of the Leisure Guide
- In person: Tuesday, March 21 at 6 p.m.
- Online: Wednesday, March 22 at 8:30 a.m.
- Non-resident: Thursday, March 23 at 6 p.m
Fall 2016 / Winter 2017 Leisure Guide
Electronic versions of the Fall / Winter Leisure Guide are now available:
Paper copies of the Leisure Guide are available at the following locations:
- City Hall
- St. Catharines Kiwanis Aquatics Centre
- Seymour-Hannah Sports and Entertainment Centre
- St. Catharines Public Libraries
- St. Catharines older adult centres and community centres