The Leisure Guide is a semi-annual resource guide published annually in March and August listing recreational programming offered by the City of St. Catharines.
Spring / Summer Leisure Guide
Electronic versions of the Leisure Guide:
Paper copies of the Leisure Guide are available at the following locations:
- City Hall
- St. Catharines Kiwanis Aquatics Centre
- Seymour-Hannah Sports and Entertainment Centre
- St. Catharines Public Libraries
- St. Catharines older adult centres and community centres
Spring / Summer Program Registration
Visit any of these locations to register for spring / summer recreation programs:
- Citizens First - City Hall, 2nd floor, 50 Church St.
- St. Catharines Kiwanis Aquatics Centre - 425 Carlton St.
- Seymour-Hannah Sports and Entertainment Centre - 240 St. Paul St. W