The Leisure Guide is a semi-annual resource guide published annually in March and August listing recreational programming offered by the City of St. Catharines.
Spring / Summer 2017 Leisure Guide Out Now!
Three ways to read the Leisure Guide
- View an eBook version of the Leisure Guide
- Download a PDF of the Leisure Guide
- Pick up a copy of the Leisure Guide at one of these locations:
- City Hall
- St. Catharines Kiwanis Aquatics Centre
- Seymour-Hannah Sports and Entertainment Centre
- St. Catharines older adult centres and community centres
Spring / Summer Program Registration
Registration for spring/summer recreation programs is available at these locations:
- Citizens First counter at City Hall - 50 Church St., Second Floor
- Seymour-Hannah Sports and Entertainment Centre - 240 St. Paul St. W
- St. Catharines Kiwanis Aquatics Centre - 425 Carlton St.
- Go to www.stcatharines.ca/ePlay
- Click the link titled "Log in or request a Client Barcode (Login ID)/PIN Number reset"
- Enter your ID and PIN
- To request a new ID and Pin, click the link titled "Obtain your Client Barcode (Login ID) and PIN Number"
- If you've forgotten your ID or Pin, click the link titled "Log in or request a Client Barcode (Login ID)/PIN Number reset"
- Enter the 5-digit code(s) for the program(s) you're interested in
- Pay using Visa or MasterCard.
- You will receive email confirmation upon completion (keep this for income tax purposes)