The City of St. Catharines' golf courses are a challenge for players of every skill level. Our green fees are reasonable, with reduced rates for juniors and seniors and a twilight special for early evening players. Open everyday, weather permitting, April to October. It's easy to make a round part of your day.
- Exact yardage for each hole is measured from the tee sign to the center of the green.
- All players must register with starter at the first tee, and may be required at any time on course to present a receipt or bag tag.
- Ball striking any vent pipe may be replayed.
- Please move ball two club lengths from newly planted or staked trees.
- Proper dress is required at all times: shirt with collar, shoes and socks.
- No trespassing on adjacent properties.
- Garden City Golf is a licensed course, and the consumption of unsanctioned alcohol is prohibited. Any golfer not adhering to this rule will be required to leave the course immediately, without refund, and additional sanctions may apply.
- Please allow faster groups to play through.
- Roads, shelters, railway tracks and maintenance equipment shall be defined as obstructions. Two club lengths no nearer the hole.
- No metal spike rule in effect. Any golfer not adhering to this rule will be asked to leave the course, without refund.
- Attire and footwear appropriate for golf is required. Golfers are encouraged to wear a collared golf shirt and pants. We will permit golf or walking shorts.
- Open toed shoes and sandles, sleeveless shirts, tank tops, or shorts deemed 'very short' are not permitted and anyone attired in such clothing or footwear will not be allowed to golf.
- Spiked golf shoes are not allowed.
Find out what's happening on the greens by following us on Twitter.