Garden City Golf Course
37 Lincoln Ave.
Garden City Golf Course is a scenic 18-hole, challenging par 60 executive course located in the heart of St. Catharines. Our course features a licensed pro shop, scenic patio overlooking the first tee block, putting and chipping green, practice driving cages, beverage cart and many other amenities.
Two ways to book your round
- Call the pro shop at 905-688-5601 extension 1677
- Book your tee time online
Tee times can be booked up to 7 days in advance.
Hours of Operation
Garden City Golf Course is currently closed for the 2016 season.
We invite you to consider us as your host site for a special tournament. To request a tournament information package or to find out about available dates please call the Pro Shop Services Supervisor at 905-688-5600 extension 1676. Tournaments require a minimum of 24 paid golfers.
- 18-hole, par 60 executive golf course
- Practice green and chipping green
- Driving cages
- Licensed pro shop and patio
- Beverage cart
- Golf club rentals
Policies & Procedures
- Exact yardage for each hole is measured from the tee sign to the center of the green.
- All players must register with starter at the first tee, and may be required at any time on course to present a receipt or bag tag.
- Please move ball two club lengths from newly planted or staked trees.
- No trespassing on adjacent properties.
- Garden City Golf is a licensed course, and the consumption of unsanctioned alcohol is prohibited. Any golfer not adhering to this rule will be required to leave the course immediately, without refund, and additional sanctions may apply.
- Please allow faster groups to play through.
- Roads, shelters, railway tracks and maintenance equipment shall be defined as obstructions. Two club lengths no nearer the hole.
- Metal spikes are not permitted. Any golfer not adhering to this rule will be asked to leave the course, without refund.
- Attire and footwear appropriate for golf is required. Golfers are encouraged to wear a collared golf shirt and pants. We will permit golf or walking shorts.
- Open toed shoes, sandals, sleeveless shirts, tank tops, and shorts deemed 'very short' are not permitted and anyone wearing such clothing or footwear will not be allowed to golf.
- Metal spikes are not permitted.
Smoke-free Outdoor Spaces
The Region of Niagara recently approved a smoke-free outdoor spaces by-law. This by-law applies to City-owned parks, playgrounds, sports fields, golf courses arenas and splash pads in St. Catharines, as well as other public recreation properties. The smoke-free outdoor spaces by-law is enforced by the Region's Tobacco Control Officers. For more information or to report a complaint, contact the Region's Tobacco Hotline.
Diagrams & Images
There are currently no diagrams available.