Recreation & Community Services Administration Office
Address / Location
320 Geneva St.
Serving the community as the headquarters of Recreation and Community Services, this office provides administrative support to recreation programs, cultural services, park operations and leisure activities within the City of St. Catharines.
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m
- Cultural Services Administration
- Tree Planting Administration
- Graffiti Hotline
- Showmobile and Stage Booking
- Park Operations and Maintenance
- Park Security Deposits
- Programs Registration - Recreation
- Memorial Benches
- Golf Course Administration
- Weed Complaints
- Accessible Customer Service Desk
- Accessible Parking
- Accessible Sidewalks
- Transit Route Accessibility
Policies & Procedures
Policies & Procedures are currently not available.
Diagrams & Images
There are currently no diagrams or images available.