Address / Location
P.O. Box 3012
50 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON,
St. Catharines City Hall was built in 1937 and is the administrative hub for the City. Located in the heart of Downtown St. Catharines, its art deco façade and bowling green lawn make it an architectural focal point of the city's core.
Visitors to City Hall have access to metered parking spaces in Market Square and on Church and James streets.
Hours of Operation
City Hall is open Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., excluding statutory and civic holidays.
Dedicated customer service is available through Citizens First - your one stop for answers
- Visit in person at City Hall, 2nd floor, Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Call 905.688.5600, Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Email email@example.com (emails will be checked Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.)
- Marriage licences
- Dog licences
- Lottery licences
- Building permits
- Business licences
- Vendors permits
- Market permits
- Parking ticket payments
- Water bill payments
- Property tax payments
- Freedom of Information (FOI) applications and searches
- Commissioning of documents
- Council meetings
- Meeting space rentals for community groups
- Municipal election candidate registration
- Located on transit route
- Accessible parking
- Municipal sidewalks on adjacent roadways and interior sidewalks from parking into City Hall
- Main public entrance from James Street is accessible and closest to parking
- Floor plans and "you are here" maps located at all areas of entry and elevators
- James Street stairwell incorporates contrasting tiles, non-glare tiles
- Auto-open doorways throughout all public access areas
- Lever handles on all public access areas
- Wide doorways throughout all public access areas
- Main elevator equipped with braille buttons and enunciator
- Accessible washrooms on third floor
- Accessible family washroom on second floor
- Accessible exterior washrooms near Market Square
- Accessible customer service counters in all departments
- Assistive listening devices in Council Chambers
- Courtesy wheelchairs available for public use
Policies & Procedures
Visit City of St. Catharines policies and procedures.
Diagrams & Images
There are currently no diagrams or images available.