Transportation and Environmental Services
Transportation and Environmental Services provides infrastructure support for the City of St. Catharines, including the construction and maintenance of roads, sidewalks and water systems, as well as park maintenance, air quality testing and water conservation.
Director, Transportation and Environmental Services
Dan Dillon, P.Eng.
- Develops plans for improving municipal infrastructure
- Implements policies for all buildings and developments
- Maintains all environmental programs in accordance with current and proposed legislation, policies, regulations and by-laws
- Liaises with municipalities and other levels of government to co-ordinate their requirements with those of the City of St. Catharines
|Engineering and Construction
- Provides road, water system and drainage improvements
- Repairs and replaces sidewalks, sewers, bridges and culverts
- Manages building improvements
| Environmental Services
- Provides aerial photography and mapping for the City
- Creates engineering plans and documents
- Issues surveys of City owned land and highways