Stay Informed
e-newsletter Icon

Join our Mailing Lists to stay in the loop

The latest news and council updates delivered to your inbox. Sign up for our e-newsletters.

Facebook Icon
Twitter Icon


Construction Map Public Notices

Consent and Minor Variance

All applications for Consent and Minor Variance are made to the Committee of Adjustment, through the Planning and Development Services Department.



Copyright © 2014 The Corporation of the City of St. Catharines