The City of St. Catharines website has been designed to incorporate accessibility technology.
The following features are supported:
- Text Size - Use the - + TEXT SIZE buttons located at the top-right of the site to adjust the text size
Text to Speech - Use BrowseAloud software to speech enable our website, this software is free and available for download, please see below.
TTY Line Unavailable
The City's TTY line is unavailable at this time. We are working to correct the issue and apologize for any inconvenience.
In the interim, residents needing TTY can use Bell Relay Service to interact with the City. Please visit the Bell Relay Service website for details.
Browse This Site Out Loud
Have difficulty reading online? Your computer can read this site to you using BrowseAloud.
- Follow the simple steps to download and install BrowseAloud
- Once installed, as your mouse pointer moves over the words on a web page, they are spoken out loud
- For most browsers you can also choose to have the text highlighted as it is read, or you can ask BrowseAloud to read a complete page to you
- Stop the reader at any point, just press the Ctrl key on the keyboard